Showing all 7 results
Floor Shine & Hardener – 3.8L$113.25 Compare
Floor Shine & Hardener – 946ML$43.95 Compare
High-Gloss Sealer – 3.8L$226.55 Compare
High-Gloss Sealer – 946ML$74.75 Compare
Seal & Finish Low Sheen – 19L$726.00 Compare
Seal & Finish Low Sheen – 3.8L$171.55 Compare
Seal & Finish Low Sheen – 946ML$60.45 Compare
Topical Finishing Sealers
- Allows safe, low odour, low VOC humidity transmission
- No buffer required
- Protective surface finish
- Water-based for up to one year
- Adobe and terracotta
- Sealed Saltillo
- The seal tile and/or grout it must be dry before applying the sealant.
- Allow the Topical sealer to cure for at least 24 hours. (unless stated otherwise on the sealer label)
- Before Floor Shine & Hardener, unglazed surfaces should be scaled and planned.
- Clean, dry and screened surface must be identified or made suitable for sealing.
- Apply a small quantity of product directly to a sealed floor and spread evenly by applying a sponge mop or a paint pad.
- Do not overlap or puddle.
- For a high brightness, two to three coats are recommended.
- If there are 2 or more coats, allow a minimum drying time of 1 hour between coat.
- Clean applicator tools with soap and water after each use.
- Apply a minimum of 2 hours before grouting over clean unglazed porcelain tile.