Showing all 7 results
Floor Shine & Hardener – 3.8L$113.25 Compare
Floor Shine & Hardener – 946ML$43.95 Compare
High-Gloss Sealer – 3.8L$226.55 Compare
High-Gloss Sealer – 946ML$74.75 Compare
Seal & Finish Low Sheen – 19L$726.00 Compare
Seal & Finish Low Sheen – 3.8L$171.55 Compare
Seal & Finish Low Sheen – 946ML$60.45 Compare
Topical Sealers with Beautiful High-Sheen Finish
- Allows safe, low odour, low VOC humidity transmission
- No buffer required
- Protective surface finish
- Water-based for up to one year
- Adobe and terracotta
- Sealed Saltillo
- The seal tile and/or grout it must be dry before applying the sealant.
- Allow the Topical sealer to cure for at least 24 hours. (unless stated otherwise on the sealer label)
- Before Floor Shine & Hardener, unglazed surfaces should be scaled and planned.
- Clean, dry and screened surface must be identified or made suitable for sealing.
- Apply a small quantity of product directly to a sealed floor and spread evenly by applying a sponge mop or a paint pad.
- Do not overlap or puddle.
- For a high brightness, two to three coats are recommended.
- If there are 2 or more coats, allow a minimum drying time of 1 hour between coat.
- Clean applicator tools with soap and water after each use.
- Apply a minimum of 2 hours before grouting over clean unglazed porcelain tile.
There are many manufacturers and suppliers of floor shine and hardener. You can also buy it from the retail store or order at the manufacturer’s site (terms and conditions apply).
At Advanced Specialized Equipment, we have a dedicated Online Shopping window from which you can buy the product of your choice. There are several categories mentioned. Choose the category and you would be redirected to the dedicated page where the relevant products from different brands would be present. From there, you can choose what you need. Also, if you are thinking of buying multiple products, you can also add all the products to the cart and visit checkout when you are ready to pay. After filling in the details and paying the amount, you’re done, and we’ll take care of the rest of the process from there.
Topical sealers sit on the top of a surface instead of impregnating it. The create a protective film on tiles or stone.
In recent days, topical sealers have come in handy with several advantages associated with its use. Some of them are —
- It protects the surface from any type of water damage
- The product also protects the surface from chemical damage
- It safeguards the surface from stains and abrasion
- The product protects from wear and tear and UV damage