Our floor shine and hardener make the floor finishes clean, clear and long-lasting. It makes floors resistant to wear and tear as well as providing a beautiful high-sheen finish. It is also useful for unglazed porcelain for pre-grouting protection.
Shine Floor & Key Functionalities:
- Allows safe, low odour, low VOC humidity transmission
- No buffer required
- Protective surface finish
- Water-based for up to one year
Our floor shine and hardener can be used on multiple types of floors like:
- Adobe and terracotta
- Sealed Saltillo
Use this product only for indoor dry spaces.
- The seal tile and/or grout it must be dry before applying the sealant.
- Allow the Topical sealer to cure for at least 24 hours. (unless stated otherwise on the sealer label)
- Before Floor Shine & Hardener, unglazed surfaces should be scaled and planned.
- Clean, dry and screened surface must be identified or made suitable for sealing.
- Apply a small quantity of product directly to a sealed floor and spread evenly by applying a sponge mop or a paint pad.
- Do not overlap or puddle.
- For a high brightness, two to three coats are recommended.
If there are 2 or more coats, allow a minimum drying time of 1 hour between coat.
- Clean applicator tools with soap and water after each use.
- Apply a minimum of 2 hours before grouting over clean unglazed porcelain tile.
Follow the above procedures for applying Floor Shine & Hardener and get shiny and bright floors for your property.
No products were found matching your selection.