DefendAir HEPA 500 Air Scrubber
Versatile air scrubber and negative air machine
Get high efficiency air filtration and great versatility in a highly portable package. The DefendAir HEPA 500 combines advanced air scrubbing performance with the features and functions that help to make the restorer’s job easier faster and more profitable.
The DefendAir HEPA 500 uses HEPA filter media with an efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles. When used with the optional DOP 2nd stage filter the HEPA 500 meets first-pass filtration requirements. The optional Activated Carbon Filter allows users to quickly and effectively attack smoke and other noxious odours in the environment.
Designed for Restoration
The HEPA 500 is ideal for handling indoor air quality needs on every restoration job. Restoration that involves sewage mould or fire damage involves significant amounts of particulates and bad-smelling gasses – a direct result of the damage itself. In a water damage restoration environment the high-velocity airflow needed for drying can stir up particulates that have settled in carpet or on other materials. The HEPA 500 addresses these air-quality issues quickly and effectively helping you to maintain a clean odour-free indoor environment for your technicians – and your customers.
– Advanced filtration technology
– Stackable lightweight and easily transportable
– Model: F284
– Power: 1.8 amps 230V 50 Hz
– Dimensions (H × W × D): 62.5 × 66.5 × 46.2 cm
– Duct sizes: Intake: 12 in. /Outlet: 8 in.
– Use weight: 19.9 kg
– Air movement: 250–500 CFM
– Filter system: 2-stage
– Primary filter: HEPA filtration technology
– Pre-filter: Standard paper pre-filters plus primary Heap Filter .
Activated carbon (F397) and DOP (F415) filter options
– GFCI: Outlet protected
– Power cord length: 25 ft. | 7.62 m
– Filter change light: Indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
– Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
– Safety marks: UL/C-UL Listed