Code: USE/Flood King
PORTABLE WATER EXTRACTOR FOR RESTORATION
The Flood King is designed to be the most efficient and effective way to extract flood water from carpet at any water damaged or flooded facility.
This new and innovative design has increased the efficiency of the airflow by top mounting dual 3-stage vacuums thus eliminating bends in the vacuum hoses that would normally restrict airflow. Powerful yet efficient the 3-stage vacuums only use 13 Amps of power which is ideal for flooded sites where power may be limited.
– Dual 3-stage vacuums
– Efficient ergonomic design
– 3-stage filtration system
– Lightweight and portable
The Flood King’s ergonomic and lightweight design makes it easy to handle by one person with little or no bending or stooping. Large rear wheels carry the Flood King up and down stairs or anywhere you need it to be to complete the job with little effort or strain
To increase productivity this machine comes with two diaphragm bilge pumps that automatically remove the waste water from the 9 gallon recovery tank through a standard 3/4” garden hose at 10.5 GPM thus eliminating the need to stop and empty the tank.
For power and versatility test-drive the Flood King today and see the difference high quality and innovation can make at your next restoration cleanup job.
– Power Cord One 25ft. 12 gauge 3-wire hospital grad plug
– Power Consumption 13 Amps
– Recovery Capacity 9 gallon
– Vacuum Intake Hose 2” x 25’
– Vacuum Motors Two 3-stage vacuums
– Waterlift/CFM 100”/170 CFM
– Air Watts 520 AM (in operational range)
– Overflow Protection Electronic float / Auto ON/OFF
– Discharge Pumps Two diaphragm bilge pumps
– Discharge Hose One ¾” x 50’
– Discharge Rate 10.5 GPM
– Filter System One 80 micron polyester mesh strainer at the water inlet to the recovery tank. Two mesh S/S filters in recovery tank Two mesh S/S screens in-line
– Weight 88 lbs.