FOR USE WITH:
•Wood •Drywall •Building Materials •Concrete
Complete Moisture Measurement System with Wireless Capability.
Now with wireless capability! The Protimeter MMS3 represents the latest in moisture measurement technology. Its ergonomic 4-in-1 design allows for fast and accurate full building diagnostics both on and below the surface, from new building construction to refurbishing projects in existing buildings. Also, with built-in hygrometric capabilities and an infrared (IR) laser thermometer, the MMS3 also assesses indoor air quality conditions.
All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.
- Pin moisture measurement with built-in calibration check
- Improved non-invasive moisture measurement with sensitivity mode feature and simple field calibration
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement with Infrared (IR) laser pointer
- Fast Response
- Manual and automatic data logging up to 10,000 records
- File viewer mode to view logged data
- Data reporting and processing through Protimeter PC software
- Live data stream over Bluetooth, data log into file or embedded into an image in Protimeter app
- Web interface to view the logged data
- Easy-to-use interface with color display and multi-language capability
- Firmware upgradable
- Fast responding hygrometer speeds up building surveys
- Replaceable humidity and temperature sensor
- No need to plug in multiple accessories
- Non-invasive measurement not adversely affected by surface moisture
- Highly accurate
When concise and accurate environmental readings need to be reported, the MMS3 gets the job done. The ability to record readings instantly at the push of a button makes this instrument ideal for many applications including:
- Fire and flood restoration
- Concrete floor moisture measurement
- Home inspection
- Building survey
- Moisture mapping
Regulatory Compliance CE RoHS ETL UKCA
Plug-In Surface Temperature Probe (BLD5806) Range: 0°C to 70°C Accuracy: ±0.7 °C @ ±25° C
Display 2.4″ TFT Color LCD 320 x 240 Resolution Blacklight with adjustable brightness Outdoor Mode
Batteries (Included) 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries ~ 2700mAH
Warranty Standard Limited Warranty for 24 months on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories., which have a 12 month warranty for normal use.
Moisture Measurement Range Pin (% WME): 6% to 100% (Readings over 30% are relative.) Non-Invasive (RF): 60 to 999 Relative, up to 19mm deep in standard mode and up to 12cm deep in sensitivity mode (varies with material under test.)
IR Surface Temperature Probe Range LASER Pointer: 12:1 (D:S) Ratio Range: -20°C to 80°C Accuracy ±2°C
Hygrostick Data (Nominal) 30% t 40% RH (±3% RH) at 20°C 41% to 98% RH (±2%) at 20°C. Range 0°C to 50°C ±0.3°C
Quickstick Data (Nominal) 0% to 10% RH, ±3% RH at 20°C, 10 to 90% RH, ±2% RH at 20°C, Range 0°C to 50°C ±0.3°C Nominal response 30% to 90%
Data Storage Manual and Automatic Logging: Store up to 10,000 results in the device with date and timestamp from all instrument functions. Store results of interest in cloud from live data on the Protimeter app into a file or embed into an image to be accessed through phone/tablet and/or web interface.