Superhawk Thermal Fogger
The Superhawk is the machine of choice by Health Ministry Professionals Mosquito Control Departments and Disease Control programs. its light weight and ability to produce large volumes of fog make the Superhawk ideal for use in both local and remote areas. Built to rigid quality standards and backed by more than fifty years in the disease control business the Superhawk has proven to be an essential part of any program where performance simplicity and reliability are required.
Weighs less than any machine of its size in the world. Can be started from a variety battery sources. Patented fuel priming system eliminates need for pressurized fuel tank. 12 volt starting system ensures reliable starting even when battery power declines!
– Performance of combustion engine: 22 KW 18 900 KCal/Hr 30 Hp
– Solution Output: 0-45 L/Hr. 0-12 U.S. Gal/hr
– Produces 76 000 cubic feet (2200 cubic meters) of effective output per minute
– Solution tank capacity: 4.5 liters aluminum.
– Solution tank pressure: 0.28 Bar
– Fuel tank capacity: 1.1 liters aluminum.
– Fuel tank pressure: zero (not required).
– Fuel Consumption: 2.0 L/Hr.
– Ignition source: “Buzzer” coil.
– Stainless Steel air intake filter
– Tank drain plugs for easy cleaning
– Batteries “D” size: (8) x 1.5 V = 12 VDC. Auxiliary start cable
– Weight (Empty): 7.5 kilograms.
– Dimensions (cm): 132 x 24 36 (LxWxH).
– Shipping size (cm): 140 x 28 x 41 (LxWxH).
– Shipping weight: 14.32 Kilograms.
– Shipping volume: 0.5 cubic meters.