Urine Stain Remover with Hydrocide
A supercharged combination of 7 ingredients and the oxidising power of hydrogen peroxide safely remove the most challenging urine stains.
Urine Stain Remover is the go-to solution for removing difficult urine stains from carpet. It uses surfactants to penetrate deeply into the fibres, delivering a potent shot of peroxide that removes stains caused by urine, vomit, blood and other organic stains. It also contains the odour encapsulating and bonding power of Bridgepoint Systems Hydrocide. As it neutralises and eliminates the yellow stain, it also neutralises the odour.
Many times normal pet odour decontamination procedures remove the yellow staining that accompanies many pet urine deposits. But when it doesn’t, reach for Urine Stain Remover with Hydrocide. Simply spray the stain full strength and allow it to work for 3 to 8 hours and the stain will disappear. This is a product that will deliver truly amazing results and there’s no need to neutralise or rinse. Urine Stain Remover goes on at an acidic pH of 5.4 but self-neutralises to a neutral pH of 7 as it dries.
If Urine Stain Remover can’t get it out, it’s not getting out.
• Blend of surfactants, solvents and hydrogen peroxide attack stains in multiple ways
• Anti-resoiling polymers allow Urine Stain Remover to be applied without extraction and fear of resoiling
• For minor stains, an application of Urine Stain Remover is all that is needed
Dilution Ratio: RTU RTU pH: 5.4 Contains: 1 gallon
Urine removal system
For light to medium urine damage:
Apply our all-in-one Pet Zone urine stain and odour removal solution, allow to dwell for 10 minutes. Extract. If stain is still
present, apply more Pet Zone or Urine Stain Remover and allow to dwell until dry.
For medium to heavy urine damage:
STEP 1: Decontamination with Urine Neutralizer
• Dilute Urine Neutraliser with 4 parts water in a pump or electric sprayer. Apply to the full area of contamination. Remember that the area of contamination under the carpet may be more than twice the size of the stain on the surface. Apply enough to reach the pad and sub-floor. (Caution: some sub-floors may be susceptible to water damage, be careful to not over apply.) Allow to dwell 10 minutes.
• Extract Urine Neutraliser with a Water Claw® or Flash Extractor™ tool. Flush clear hot water around the Water Claw® tool several times to remove dissolved urine contamination. For faster decontamination, use a Water Claw® extractor with Injectors.
STEP 2: Odour neutralisation with Bio-Modifier Xtreme
• Dilute with 1 part warm water. Apply Bio-Modifier Xtreme heavily enough to penetrate all affected areas. Compressing the pad by stepping on it, or pushing down with a Water Claw, will disperse the product and provide even coverage. Use of a subsurface injection system such as the Injectimate or syringe can also be used to reach the contamination.
• Hydrocide Xtreme can be added to solution if additional odour neutralising is needed.
STEP 3: Stain removal with Urine Stain Remover
• Polyester, olefin, triexta and solution-dyed nylon fibres will not stain.
• Pre-test in an inconspicuous area to determine fibre colour-fastness. Not recommended for natural fibres like wool.
• Apply Urine Stain Remover to the surface fibres and allow to dwell for 10-20 minutes. Urine Stain Remover is ready to use and requires no dilution. Extract. If stain is still present, apply more Urine Stain Remover and leave. Note: don’t saturate pad with Urine Stain Remover since the stain is on the fibres.