U. S Products PEX 500 Portable Extractor
PEX 500 Portable Extractor
Mobility Reliability and Performance Rolled Into One
The PEX® Series are the result of years of extensive engineering and design experience coupled with customer feedback to create one of the most powerful and user friendly portable carpet extractors ever made.
The PEX Series Extractors are designed with the end user’s needs in mind. Features like upright dolly design and roller handles for easy loading unloading and stair climbing make the PEX easy to handle for one person. But it is the “Easy Transport” features of the PEX that crown it already as the king of mobility. A special wand caddy is molded into the design of the machine. A retractable hose wrap holds your vacuum and solution hose. Cord wraps hold your electrical cords. It is the easiest high performance extractor in the world to move through a facility.
There was no skimping on the performance either; 200 or 500psi versions are available. Dual vacuums and on-demand 212°F heat provide unmatched cleaning power. A built-in circuit locator identifies separate electrical circuits to eliminate blown circuits. An innovative sound deadening chamber keeps the machine quieter for daytime operation. The PEX pallet design allows the operator to simply open the hinged tanks for full access to machine components for convenient and easy service and maintenance access. Convenient controls allow for efficient operation.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Patent pending design
- Dual Vacuums: Unrestricted airflow for superior water recovery NEW innovative fresh air intake for each vacuum improves vacuum life dual 3-stage for the 500 and dual 2-stage for the 200.
- Heater Element: In-line after-the-pump for longer life and instant heat up to 212°F at the wand tip lifetime warranty.
- Low Moisture System: Less water combined with higher heat means faster drying times.
- Tanks & Bodies: Lightweight rotationally molded with lifetime warranty against cracks leaks and dents. Unique pallet design for easy maintenance.
- Low Noise: Daytime quiet operation with innovative sound deadening chamber.
- Top Warranty: Industry leading 2 year parts and labor standard on the PEX Series.