PEX 500 Portable Extractor
Elegant Simplicity with One Configuration
The PEX 500 has been designed to provide you with ultimate cleaning performance. It comes only in one configuration so you don’t have to worry about what capacity solution pump, or what type of vacuum motor to use. We did your homework for you to bring you the highest rated heated extractor performance in its class, maximized for restorative, deep cleaning and extraction in all applications.
- Patent pending design
- Dual Vacuums: Unrestricted airflow for superior water recovery NEW innovative fresh air intake for each vacuum improves vacuum life dual 3-stage for the 500 and dual 2-stage for the 200.
- Heater Element: In-line after-the-pump for longer life and instant heat up to 212°F at the wand tip lifetime warranty.
- Low Moisture System: Less water combined with higher heat means faster drying times.
- Tanks & Bodies: Lightweight rotationally molded with lifetime warranty against cracks leaks and dents. Unique pallet design for easy maintenance.
- Low Noise: Daytime quiet operation with innovative sound deadening chamber.
- Top Warranty: Industry leading 2 year parts and labor standard on the PEX Series.
Mobile and Maneuverable
The PEX 500 is designed with the end user’s needs in mind. Features like the upright, dolly design with roller wheels allow for easy loading, unloading and stair climbing. The “Easy Transport” features of the PEX also crown it as the king of mobility. A special wand caddy is molded into the design of the machine. A retractable hose wrap holds your vacuum and solution hose. Cord wraps hold your electrical cords. Its ergonomic handles, even weight distribution, and compact size makes it maneuverable in tight spaces. It is the easiest high performance extractor in the world to move through a facility, reducing the chance of operator injury. All of these features combine to make the PEX easier to use for one person.
Power, Performance, and Ideal for Noise Sensitive Environments
For performance, the PEX 500 has all the power and versatility you expect from a HydraMaster extractor to have and more! Dual vacuums and on-demand 212°F heat from the industry leading 2000W heater provide unmatched cleaning power. The smart dual circuit indicator light lets you know you are ready to clean without blowing any breakers. The PEX 500 is an incredibly quiet machine – ideal for noise sensitive environments!
Easy to Use, Easy to Maintain
The PEX 500 is easy to use. Simple, intuitive controls require less training for the operator. The easy to access solution fill port is below knee level for easier filling. The sloped recovery tank allows for simpler wastewater emptying and easier tank clean-out. The innovative waste tank design also reduces foaming, speeds up cleaning and maximizes vacuum recovery. There are two heat settings for easy operation: High for carpet and Low for upholstery cleaning. The innovative solution pressure relief valve on the back of the machine allows for quick changing from one tool to another and speeds you up when shutting down.
For maintenance, it doesn’t get any easier than the PEX “clam-shell” design. Simply remove four bolts and open the hinged tanks for full access to all internal components on the machine.
Verified and Certified
But you don’t just have to take our word for it, let the proven performance of the CRI Seal of Approval Gold certification speak for the power of the PEX! This certification also makes the machine verified for use in LEED Certified facilities.
“It saved my back! Because of its upright dolly design, it is so much easier to load and unload out of our van and lift up and down stairs.”
“A space and time saver! We can transport the PEX throughout our facility with ease because everything we need can be loaded right into it.”
“Deep cleaning with 60-90 minute dry times.”
Casino maintenance staﬀ
“Combined with our RX20 and Evolution wand, we were knocking our 2,000 square feet per hour.”
Building service contractor
Dual 3 stage Vacuums: Dual vacuums with unrestricted airﬂow produce 200” waterlift for superior water recovery, industry first innovative fresh air intake for each vacuum improved vacuum life.
• Solution pump with easy to adjust pressures from 50 to 500psi with pressure regulator
• Heater Element: In-line, after the pump for longer life and instant heat up to 212 °F at the wand tip, lifetime warranty. 2000W in-line heater has highest capacity in the industry. Two heat settings: High for carpet and Low for upholstery.
• Low Moisture System: Less water combined with higher heat means faster drying, less chance of shrinkage or wicking from the carpet pad or cushion.
• Tanks & Bodies: Lightweight, rotationally molded with 5 year warranty against cracks, leaks and dents. Unique “clam-shell” design for easy maintenance.
• Low Noise: Low dB day-time-quiet operation with innovative sound deadening chamber.
• Top Warranty: Industry leading, 2 year parts and labor warranty standard on the PEX Series, 5 years on roto-molded tanks
• Wand caddy, retractable cord wrap and large rear wheels make the PEX very easy to transport.