Sapphire Scientific 370SS Truckmount
Single-wand unit with maximum space utilization design – 30% narrower than competitive units – with superior heat and thermostatic control. Save water and chemicals! Utilizing a unique patent-pending heat diverter system to keep the blower cool Sapphire truckmounts never need to bypass to the waste tank. Boost your fresh water capacity! Work longer and more efficiently with a submount freshwater tank. Sapphire tanks hold up to 70 gallons allowing you to clean longer between refills and boosting the efficiency of your operation.
- Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic space than other competitive models, freeing up precious van space
- Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250° F | 121° C
- Longer belt life: Unique powered through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extending belt lifespan
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- Last-step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
- One of the most rigid frames ever built reduces vibration and increases reliability
- Convenient waste pump-out switch on the control panel. simplifies pumpout operation
- Save water and chemicals! A patent-pending heat diverter keeps the blower cool. Sapphire truckmounts never need to bypass fresh water to the waste tank.
Power plant: 20 HP Kohler gasoline engine operating at 2800 RPM
Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver TriFlow® 406 tri-lobe blower. Vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 317 CFM.
Solution pump: General HTXS1813S with an electric clutch operating up to 1500 psi and up to 3.57 GPM at 1478 RPM.
Chemical injection system: Last step injection
Waste tank: 90 gal. (340 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. OPTION: 120 gal. (454 l) High capacity waste tank. 100 gal. (379 l) at shutoff.
Frame construction: TIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. aluminum box tubing
Frame finish: Corrosion-resistant powder coated
Heat exchanger: Single stage finned tube coil
Console dimensions (W × H × D): 16 × 38 × 45 in. | 41 × 97 × 114 cm
- Console with removable shrouds
- Waste tank with automatic shut-off
- 100 ft. – 2″ vacuum hose with connectors
- 100 ft. – 1/4″ I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
- 50 ft. – water supply hose w/ quick connect
- 12” Low Profile 4-jet titanium wand (67-082) and Glide (67-085)
- 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- Group 24 battery box with battery
- Operation and service manual
- Vehicle-specific fuel installation kits sold separately