Hydro-Force Injection Revolution Sprayer
The original injection sprayer (100 – 1,000 PSI)
Finish Jobs Faster with Hydro-Force™ Injection Sprayers
For those that demand the best, the Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer Pro has all the great features you’ve come to expect along with a new 5 qt. container that makes the best sprayer in the industry even better! You can cut your spray time in half and quickly apply carpet presprays, deodorizers, tile and grout cleaning solutions, sanitizers, protectors and more.
New, patent-pending container design makes the Hydro-Force sprayer the most convenient sprayer on the market
The large side-fill port allows you to refill without removing the injector assembly
Wand holder to keep your wand off your customer’s floor
Operating pressure range of 100-1,000 PSI
Eliminates annoying mixing required by pump-up sprayers
High-quality quick connects allow your gun to swivel and permits quick removal
5 qt. transparent container w/qt. measurement markings
Quick connects for swiveling and quick removal
Spray gun rated at 2600 PSI and 7 GPM
7 dilution ratios using metering tip kit NA0816A (sold separately)
Chemically resistant seals
18″ stainless steel wand
The Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer is based upon an injection system that consists of a specially designed valve that injects a concentrated chemical into the high-pressure water flow from the machine. Hydro-Force is designed for use with incoming water pressure of 400 PSI. The water flow is automatically reduced as it passes through the injector valve, thus reducing the pressure approximately 64%. To obtain the actual working pressure of your Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer, multiply your incoming pressure by 36%. The Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer is factory set to inject chemicals at a 1 to 8 ratio. Other chemicals may be used but should be prepared for a 1 to 8 dilution. The Hydro-Force pressure can be increased by putting a smaller jet at the end of the wand. This will, however, decrease the injection rate of your chemical. Your injection ratio may also change depending on the viscosity (thickness) of your chemical concentrate. The 1 to 8 ratio is based upon chemicals with a similar viscosity to water. The injection ratio can also be slightly affected by your main flow water temperature. This is generally not enough of a change to appreciably change the effectiveness of your system. We do, however, recommend the water temperature be kept below 200 degrees Fahrenheit, as higher temperatures can cause problems on the injection.
Hydro force sprayer that you would not want to miss
At Advanced Specialized Equipment, we aim at creating the most wonderful cleaning experience for our dear customers. We have been in this business for long enough to understand the difficulties our customers face while cleaning. We supply the most durable and work-ready equipment that will aid the process.
General functioning of a hydro force sprayer
- One of the most unique features of a hydro force sprayer is that one can swiftly spray or apply protector or any chemicals on large areas.
- One can adjust the dilution ratios while on the fly, it is that easy with a knob.
- If you handle this machine, you need to know the pressure.
- Minimum pressure is 100 PSI and maximum pressure is 1000 PSI.
- Reading the manual before using a hydro force sprayer is important as you can know the machine better.
- This hydro force sprayer is made using the latest technology.
- The patent-pending like container makes it very convenient for use.
- Without removing the injector, you can appropriately fill the large side fill port.
- Comes with a wand holder that will prevent the wand from off the floors.
- Has a recessed handle.
- The pressure while operation can be from 100 PSI to 1000 PSI.
- The speedy connect will allow your gun to pivot supplementing quick removal.
- There is no kind of mixing up of chemicals by the pump-up sprayers.
Application for protecting carpets:
- Protecting and cleaning carpets can be very hectic due to the amount of work required.
- Hence, a lot of times, it is passed on to professionals who charge hefty and sometimes you are left unsatisfied with their work.
- Hydro sprayers eliminate these hassles for you.
- This equipment can give you the best result in hardly any time.
- A striking feature about these hydro sprayers is that they are very user friendly.
- They are designed using the latest technology that facilitates cleaning expeditiously.
How to Use:
- Take a 5-quart container, in it some clean water.
- You can also add vinegar and acid as it helps in cleaning better.
- Now, take your traffic lane bottle and put on clean water.
- On and sprint the injection sprayer for approximately 20 seconds
- Put your carpet protector in it.
- For a damp carpet, the chemical should be diluted at a 1:8 ratio.
- This can cover up to an area of 3000 square meters.
With Advanced Specialized Equipment, quality cleaning is promised. We only supply equipment that passes our quality standards. We wish the best for our customers and have directed our efforts towards the satisfaction of our customers. Being in this business for many years, we have become the masters and our services are impeccable.
All our products are under warranty and we make sure we deliver them the quickest. We offer commendable prices that are not only competitive but are also reasonable on all our products. What’s more? All our services are guaranteed. Look through the range of our products and order now!