Superclean – Axial Fan 12″
12″ Axial Fan is used to exhaust moisture laden air and to introduce drier outdoor air and used to push or pull air-positive or negative air displacement with great force .
The axial fans can also be used as ventilators, circulators and simply as fans.
Perfect for exhausting fumes, marine industry, ventilating confined spaces, spot cooling and perimeter crawl spaces.
The Typhoon blower is made of high-density polyethylene and designed to take on the toughest of jobs to ensure many years of satisfied use.
* It is suitable for tunnel, basement, ship building, electric soldering and waste gas exhaust out
* Perfect for air circulation, carpet and floor drying and spot cooling
* Can easily be stacked during use, transportation and storage
* Capability to connect up to 125 feet (38 m) of straight duct
* Protective finger guard
* Large fan blades generates greater air flow for increased efficiency
* Off-centre handle for rugged professional use and easier lifting and handling
* High density polypropylene housing for durability
Please note Axial Fan 12″ is pictures with the optional ducting hose, this is an optional cost extra and is sold separately