BattleaxePRO Roach Bait Gel
BattleaxePRO Roach Bait is a ready-to-use high performance broad spectrum cockroach gel bait utilising the powerful active fipronil. Highly palatable cross all species small and large this bait entices immediate feeding through a unique bait matrix. Without question this is the best value for money cockroach gel available to Pest Management Professionals.
- Excellent palatability
- Non scheduled poison
- Extra high strength 0.5 g/kg Fipronil
- New wide body syringe suitable for all guns
- Non bird offal bait matrix – does not require gamma irradiation
- Excellent for German and all other species
- Firm bait maintains shape
- Non-runny formulation
- Neutral, non offensive colour
- High mortality in short time
- Clean, odourless and unobtrusive
- 3 modes of action – ingestion, contact and cascade effect
- Recommend using in conjuction with Pestie Dotz for accurate monitoring and bait size placement
New BattleaxePRO Roach Gel is a firm highly attractive bait matrix. It has a pale ‘non-offensive’ off white colour. BattleaxePRO Roach Gel does not contain bird offal (i.e. Chicken livers) as part of its bait matrix. It’s special high performance matrix utilises a number of proprietary ingredients tailored and tested under Australian conditions. Market research shows that traditional offensive brown baits are much despised by users and end customers. White coloured gel baits are hard to locate and monitor on repeat visits. BattleaxeâPRO Roach Gel has been designed for the Australian professional segment with a non-offensive colour which is easily identifiable on repeat visits by the pest technician.