Formula “D” Fine Fabric Rinse (5L)
Fine Fabric Rinse Browning Prevention/Correction Dye Stabilizer
Formula “D” Fine Fabric Rinse is a versatile brown-out prevention and correction solution, that has been uniquely blended which allows it to double as an acid rinse for fine carpets such as wools and other fine fabrics.
This product is a must have in any carpet cleaners arsenal for cleaning.
- pH range 1.5 – 3.0
- Acid Rinsing Solution
- Anti-Browning Agent
- Browning Correction
- Stabilizes Fugitive Dyes
- Neautralizes High pH Prespray Residue
Directions for Use
- Always test for colour fastness before using
- For using as a fine fabric rinse (acid detergent rinsing agent) as part of a prespray and acid rinse system
- For truck mount concentrate, mix 950ml with 19lt water and set solution flow meter at 2 to 3.
- For portables, mix 30-60ml of chemical with 3.8L water. Do not allow leftover concentrate to dwell in solution tank or solution system.
- For a post cleaning topical acid treatment
- Mix 30-60ml with 3.8L water and lightly mist over freshly cleaned area. Allow carpet to completely dry before allowing children and infants back onto carpet.
- For preventative brown-out control (on wool, cotton, or synthetic fibres)
- Mix 30-60ml with 3.8L of warm (not hot) water. Lightly mist solution over cleaned area.
- For correction of brown-out
- After the carpet has dried thoroughly, lightly mist affected area with solution mixture of 90ml of chemical to 3.8L of lukewarm water. Allow to dwell for 15 minutes for determining effectiveness.
- For acid additive and colour stabilizer
- Add to regular cleaning agent at the rate of 30-90ml per 3.8L of pre-mixed cleaning solution.