Bio Modifier Extreme w/ Hydrocide
Bio-Modifier Extreme with Hydrocide is a concentrated, active solution with bacteria, Hydrocide and an extreme modifier designed to eliminate odours from urine, mould, mildew, organic rot, vomit, smoke, skunk, and protein fire residue. Bio-Modifier Xtreme changes the odour at the molecular level and works in a shorter time frame than typical bacteria/enzyme products to digest the organic source material.
- Beneficial microorganisms digest odours
- Hydrocide destroys odours at first contact
- Extreme Modifier cancels odours and leaves a pleasant fragrance
Bio-Modifier Xtreme can be used by itself to digest organic material and eliminate odours, or it can be used as part of our urine removal system for complete removal of urine stains and odors.
URINE REMOVAL SYSTEM
For light to medium urine damage:
Apply our all-in-one Pet Zone urine stain and odour removal solution, allow to dwell for 10 minutes. Extract. If stain is still present, apply more Pet Zone or Urine Stain Remover and allow to dwell until dry.
For medium to heavy urine damage:
STEP 1: Decontamination with Urine Neutralizer
• Dilute Urine Neutralizer with 4 parts water in a pump or electric sprayer. Apply to the full area of contamination. Remember that the area of contamination under the carpet may be more than twice the size of the stain on the surface. Apply enough to reach the pad and subfloor. (Caution: some subfloors may be susceptible to water damage, be careful to not over apply.) Allow to dwell 10 minutes.
• Extract Urine Neutralizer with a Water Claw® or Flash Extractor™ tool. Flush clear hot water around the Water Claw® tool several times to remove dissolved urine contamination. For faster decontamination, use a Water Claw® extractor with Injectors.
STEP 2: Odor neutralization with Bio-Modifier Xtreme
• Dilute with 1 part warm water. Apply Bio-Modifier Xtreme heavily enough to penetrate all affected areas. Compressing the pad by stepping on it, or pushing down with a Water Claw, will disperse the product and provide even coverage. Use of a subsurface injection system such as the Injectimate or syringe can also be used to reach the contamination.
• Hydrocide Xtreme can be added to solution if additional odour neutralizing is needed.
STEP 3: Stain removal with Urine Stain Remover
• Polyester, olefin, triexta and solution-dyed nylon fibres will not stain.
• Pre-test in an inconspicuous area to determine fibre colorfastness. Not recommended for natural fibres like wool.
• Apply Urine Stain Remover to the surface fibres and allow to dwell for 10-20 minutes. Urine Stain Remover is ready to use and requires no dilution. Extract. If stain is still present, apply more Urine Stain Remover and leave. Note: don’t saturate pad with Urine Stain Remover since the stain is on the fibres.