Pet Zone – with Hydrocide
Odor and Stone Eliminator
Pet Zone with Hydrocide combines the cleaning and deodorizing power of natural oxygen with the odor bonding and encapsulation power of Hydrocide to give the professional cleaner and entirely new way to neutralize odors caused by urine contamination, without leaving strong and potentially offensive fragrances behind.
- Combines the cleaning and deodorizing power of natural oxygen with the odor bonding & encapsulating power of Hydrocide.
- Uses oxygen bleach to help clean & remove stains of typical products.
- No Strong or potentially offensive strong fragrances left behind.
- Does not cause rapid re-soiling like competitive products – contains anti-re-soiling properties to keep the treated area from attracting residue.
Directions (For Textiles):
- This product is safe and effective on all synthetic carpets. Not recommended for wool carpet. Do not use on silk.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
- Add 3 scoops (6 oz. total) of powder per gallon of water in the hottest water possible (over 150 degrees Fahrenheit) into bucket, Stir product for 30 to 60 seconds. Product should be mixed at the location it will be used. Mix one gallon in 2.5 gallon bucket. The foam will rise to the top in about two minutes.
- Consider pulling back contaminated carpet and disposal of cushion. If needed, seal the subfloor with pigmented shellac.
- Saturate carpet with mixed Pet Zone solution.
- Allow 30 minutes dwell time.
- Extract solution from carpet preferably using a Water Claw® extractor with Injectors.
- Check carpet for odor and repeat steps 5-7 if needed.
- Install new cushion if necessary.
- Always dispose of any unused mixed solution as effectiveness deteriorates rapidly.
- Apply Bridgepoint Stain Zone is any stain remains after above procedure.