Unsmoke Unsoot #1 Encapsulant
Long-lasting sealing soot barrier.
Helps prevent the release of particulates to improve indoor air quality and occupant comfort after restoration.
Use on structural wood, duct work and ceiling plenums after fires, smoke damage or oil furnace puff-backs.
- Protection begins once application is completely dry.
- Forms a protective coating that encapsulates soot and other contaminants.
- The film has no gloss, is almost colourless and does not affect the appearance of the surface.
- Can be combined with odour control agents to provide additional odour control capability.
- Form : Liquid concentrate
- RTU pH: 4.9
- Appearance: Milky white liquid
- Flash point : 217°F | 102.7°C
- Specific gravity: 1.05