Fast Hard Surface Cleaner Machine
Leave The Competition Behind!
Hydro-Force™ SX-15™ Hard Surface Cleaning Tool
BUILT FOR SPEED
Leave the competition behind! Make quick work out of any job with the industry’s most advanced hard-surface tool.
- Industry-leading 15″ cleaning path allows you to clean 25% faster than 12″ models
- Aerodynamically engineered radial vacuum line creates a laminar-flow vortex in the cleaning head that allows the SX-15 to remove water twice as fast as competitive models
- Tool-less design makes changing the boots a breeze. EZ-LOC™ boot uses no screws or pop rivets, simply release three locking levers to change your boot on the fly
- Toe-adjustable vacuum relief lets you adjust the suction strength on the fly
- Low profile allows the unit to fit under toe kicks
- Easy access inline filter makes cleaning the filter a snap
- Quality components will handle operating pressures from 700 to 2,600 PSI so you can blast away oily deposits
- Stainless steel handle and high-tech polymer casing will take a beating and ask for more
- Handles are spaced shoulder-width and allow you to use side-to-side or front-to-back cleaning strokes
- Lightweight construction makes it feel like the machine is floating along the floor
- Tool length is comfortable for users of all heights
*Hard boot not included.
“I cleaned my tiles over the weekend with the SX-15, a truck mount and Viper Venom. What a fantastic product. The SX15 dries better than ever. No leftover water on the floor.”–Ben R., Tensens Cleaning Equipment and Supplies
“So far so good, all the performance of the best competitor but easier to move around due to a better vacuum break. No need for a 1.5 adaptor cuff is nice as is the very easy (no tools!) to remove brush ring. BP did their homework and get an “A” from me!”–Mike P., Mikey’s Board
“The SX-15 is awesome!!! It has better extraction – the deck fits under cabinets – it’s larger and cleans faster – not having to adapt from 2″ to 1.5” is a real time saver – no tools to change between the hard boot and the brush is another time saver and really easy. We did a side-by-side comparison and the SX-15 blew the competition away! The SX-15 had:
- Better pickup
- Cleaned better
- Extracted more water
- Cleaned the same size area in 1/2 the time
–Ryan Ririe – Owner; Blue Diamond Premium Cleaning and Restoration, Woods Cross, UT
“When we first received the new Hydro-Force SX-15, we did not think that a lightweight tool could really perform. But, being optimistic, we went to work trying out the SX-15 on bathroom floors. The new SX-15 worked like a dream. It glides along the floor with little to no effort. My cleaning techs found it to be a very user-friendly tool. Even the connections where the vacuum hose and pressure line hook up is located, are in an easier spot. The hoses do not get in our way when working. Since the SX-15 is extremely light, you can tip it sideways to allow a quicker power rinse down the corners where the floor meets the wall. In my opinion, this is a great tool and my techs will not leave our warehouse without it. We thank Hydro-Force for inventing such an easy, no hassle, very adaptable and lightweight tool. The other spinners that we have are just going to accumulate dust in our warehouse. We can’t wait to purchase more of them!
–George Aslan – Owner of Aslan Klean, Hawthorne, NJ