Premium features and liquid-cooled longevity
at an economical price!
NEW Cerakote® ceramic coating on all Peak 500 exhaust components lowers the heat radiation from exhaust components by more than 30%. That reduces component fatigue and promises a longer life for your truckmount – and a cooler van interior for you! Powered by a 31 HP digital fuel-injection Kawasaki gas engine, the Peak 500 delivers enough heat and vacuum to run a six-jet wand flat out. Its ceramic-coated exhaust
system keeps components cooler, reducing maintenance and keeping you on the job making money.
- QUICK WARM-UP AND HOLDS THE HEAT using 6-flow wand
- ECONOMICAL – consumes only 3.8litres of fuel per hour
- MAX HEAT EXCHANGE – stainless steel tube with copper-finned design
- NO RUST all-aluminum powder-coated frame
- LOWEST-COST liquid-cooled large class machine that’s California CARB-compliant!
POWER PLANT : Kawasaki FD851D-DFI 31 HP liquid-cooled cast iron gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM
VACUUM PUMP : Gardner Denver TriFlow® 406 blower. Vacuum at 13 in. and flows up to 406 CFM
SOLUTION PUMP : General HTXS1813S producing up to 1500 PSI and 3.5 GPM at 1500 RPM.
WASTE TANK : 90 gal. marine grade aluminum Optional: 120 gal. high capacity waste tank
FRAME CONST : Powder-coated aluminum
CONSOLE : (MAX. W × H × D) 35 × 40 × 47 in. | 89 x 101.6 x 119.4 cm