Powerboss Nautilus HD (Hi Dump) Scrubber Sweeper
- One button operation
- Rocker switches for cost effective repair – no costly touch panel boards
- Exceptional cleaning performance
- Powerful Hydraulic Drive, Fan and Brush Systems
- Heavy duty fully stainless steel scrub deck construction
- Optional on-board chemical dosing system
- Quick Load Hopper, Easy Roll Casters & Safety Dump Debris Tray
- Available in Diesel, LPG and Petrol
Quick Scrub – Controls: With one button operation, an operator can turn all functions on and off with a single rocker switch. Multiple parameters can be preselected and adjusted where necessary but a set and forget single switch makes operating the Nautilus as easy as flicking a switch!
Professional Cleaning Results: Two powerful Eaton hydraulic motors drive two 114 cm cylindrical brushes at 425 RPM. With 91,136 or 182kgs of down pressure to choose from, this beast will cut any build-up off the floor or gently restore a polished floor back to a high gloss finish. The sheer overwhelming power of the hydraulically driven11,500 CFM vacuum fan completely dries the floor allowing forklift or foot traffic to travel safely behind the machine.
With its liquid cooled engine, large hydraulic oil radiator, hydraulically driven fans and brush motors, the Nautilus is designed to operate in heavy usage applications.
The whole machine is protected by a perimeter of thick heavy steel and the rear squeegee is tucked away within the frame of the machine preventing any potential damage.
Removable panels around the entire engine bay make servicing and maintenance on the unit quick and easy.
Powerful to use, easy to maintain and hard to break: the Nautilus is the benchmark for heavy duty industrial scrubber / sweepers.